About Zeon Opto Bio Lab
Zeon Opto Bio Lab manufactures molded products used in the medical and biotechnology fields using cutting-edge design, cutting, injection molding, and bonding technologies.
In addition, we are developing the "One-Stop Service System" business to meet the needs of our customers from the research stage through to mass production.
The company's name comes from the Greek "Geo", meaning Earth, and "Eon" meaning eternity. The compound word "Zeon", means "eternal prosperity obtained with raw materials from the earth.”
As a member of the Zeon Group, Zeon Opto Bio Lab hopes to meet the needs of all people of this era through cooperation and coexistence.
- April 2, 1990
- Capital Stock
- Number of Employees
- 56 as of April 1, 2021
- Wholly-owned subsidiary of Zeon Corporation
- Mizuho Bank, Co., Ltd. / Ashikaga Bank, Co., Ltd.
- 234-1, Konaka-cho, Sano-shi, Tochigi 327-0001, Japan
TEL: +81-283-23-7061 Fax: +81-283-23-7054
＜ Access ＞
Taxi: About 10 minutes from Sano Station (JR Ryomo Line / Tobu Sano Line)
Car: About 15 minutes from Tohoku Expressway Sano / Fujioka IC
About 10 minutes from Kita Kanto Expressway Sano / Tanuma IC
- Established Optes Inc., a cyclo olefin polymer (COP) molding processing company, in Sano City, Tochigi Prefecture, as a joint venture between Zeon Corporation and Sekinos Co., Ltd.
- Relocated to a new factory at Sekinos Co., Ltd. and started the independent operation of Optes Inc.
- Began production of molded products for the medical field
- Dissolved the capital relationship with Sekinos Co., Ltd. and became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Zeon Corporation
- Built factory (NOB) dedicated to light guide plates
- Received ISO : 9001 certification
- Received ISO : 14001 certification
- Began production of optical components for LCD TVs
- Received award for contributing companies from the Tochigi Prefecture Plastics Industry Promotion Association
- Began microfludic chip contract molding service.
- Established Zeon Opto Bio Lab Co., Ltd.